Friday, December 14, 2012

No Friday List

Usually I do Friday Lists, you know, on Fridays... but today it doesn't seem right.
I was going to post some Christmas gifts that I hoped I would get this year, but in light of recent events, I just don't think it's right. Especially since those kids deserved to get all of their Christmas gifts more so than I do.

A group is doing a fundraiser for the Newtown, CT community. If you want to help out in any way, please donate and spread the word.

I really don't have anything else to say today. My thoughts go out to anyone who lost a loved one today, and every child who lost a bit of their innocence today.-- Sheilly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like Christmas presents-- you can never have enough! ;)
I will definitely reply as soon as I can! :)

Thanks for reading again!