I think Valentine's Day gets a bad rap. I think it's one of the sweeter holidays. Although I do understand the anger geared toward the holiday (How to perfect the VA-VA-VOOM hair, for example...) Despite that, there's some cute features from Yahoo, Tumblr, and Facebook that I found really cute... so I'm going to share those. :)
- Amazing heart-shaped wonders of the world, via Yahoo. The picture above? Yeah, it came from that.
- Pavlova Hearts with Chantilly Cream Recipe-- Even if you don't make them, the pictures of these pavlova and the raspberries are so good! Definitely something any food photographer would enjoy!
- 14 Charitable ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day-- So many great ideas here, and they're all valentine's day related. Perfection! :)
- This has little to do with Valentine's Day, but I had to share it. Jim Halpert's cute way to wake up his wife Pam. (This will have you in stitches!)
- I've seen a couple of TV Show related valentine's floating around the web but these Arrested Development ones are the best!
- Also: if someone wants to give me a valentine, can you make them these ones?
Enjoy Valentine's Day everyone! I know I'll enjoy it! (at work. hahahaha)