Monday, February 11, 2013

The Best of: 365 Challenge Part 1

Remember I mentioned how I wanted to do the 365 photo challenge? At first I thought of posting a picture a day here on this blog, but sometimes I felt like I didn't have anything to share with that image, and it seemed like a waste of space. But then there were a couple of pictures that I just wanted to share so badly, but I felt that they needed a bit more form than just "Here's a cool picture I took! Toodle--loo!" Thus, this post was born. I'll try to make a "Best of" post for my favorite 365 pictures and post them here together. It'll be fun, and my photos won't feel as lonely. (Do photos feel lonely?)

More to come soon, I'm sure! 
--Sheilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like Christmas presents-- you can never have enough! ;)
I will definitely reply as soon as I can! :)

Thanks for reading again!