Thursday, November 15, 2012

Orgo


Tonight I have my last midterm for the first part of my organic chemistry course. While I love what I study, and I'm so grateful to be able to learn, I forget that the struggles that I have are only momentary. I know they will pass, but during an exam it seems like it's far too much to handle. This is why, on every note card for my Orgo exams I've always written the quote 'Keep Calm and Carry On." It's like a note from my past self remindng me to take things easy, and to relax. This of course, was not my idea, but rather my clever roommate's idea. I still have yet to take my test, but I'm confident that I will do my very best.
To anyone else reading this who has midterms coming that they're dreading, or anything else, good luck! 
-- Sheilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like Christmas presents-- you can never have enough! ;)
I will definitely reply as soon as I can! :)

Thanks for reading again!