Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Baby is Back

I'm happy to announce that my trusty camera is back!  As much as I love my iPhone, and the various apps I have on it, nothing beats a real camera. I love the good quality shots, and the feel of the camera there.
 
I lent him to my mom and dad when they went to India, were they took a lot of good pictures! I have this strange connection with this one because it's the very first thing I bought with my own money. (Over four years ago now!) This camera has been to Germany, India, and so many other places now! 
So here's hoping to more pictures, more fun, more posts, and more love for my camera! :)

--Sheilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like Christmas presents-- you can never have enough! ;)
I will definitely reply as soon as I can! :)

Thanks for reading again!