I suppose I should have written this yesterday? Oops.
My goals for this year:
- Take the 365 challenge! A lot of bloggers have done it before, and I think it's a fun idea! So far I'm two pictures down!
- Start the Couch to 5K challenge! It's not so much to lose weight, as it is to become healthier and enjoy running!
- On that note, continue eating more organic healthier food! I started this semester, and I feel so much better already. I haven't gotten sick at all, and finding new recipes is so much fun as is using fresh ingredients to make everything with. :)
- Read a little more for fun. I went 2012 reading three books for fun. Three. THREE. Unacceptable! I'm definitely changing that this year.
- Explore a little more. Find new places, take more pictures. Escape!
- Write about everything. I've always found writing helps me remember things more, and since I've started this blog, I know my favorite memories have been immortalized, and I can't wait to see how much more I can share!
2013 is going to be exciting for me, and I can't wait to do more of these as the time comes! What are your aspirations, goals, resolutions for this new year? :) -- Sheilly