Thursday, March 21, 2013

JT!

My laptop, the Glitterati for those of you who've seen it, is now dead. Which isn't exactly why I'm posting this song by JT... I got a new MacBook (Bonafide Apple snob here!) It's exciting cause I'm learning how to use it, and I paid for it with my own money but it's a bit strange because I don't really have any money now.

Oh well... this song's been stuck in my head all day, and it sounds marvelous on my new speakers! I can't wait for my music to transfer over, maybe I'll listen to some Decemberists or Muse... or more Justin Timberlake.

I can't handle his music right now. It's too perfect.

Best,
Sheillster (haha I haven't signed off like that in ages!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like Christmas presents-- you can never have enough! ;)
I will definitely reply as soon as I can! :)

Thanks for reading again!