Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Voldemort Appeared in my Cheesecake and other things....

This summer has been a conglomeration of trying to figure out what I'm going to do after I graduate college, working out, reading a ton, and occasionally visiting a couple of friends here and there. What I love about the summer is that it is continuous stretch of relaxation and peace, but sometimes it does feel a bit too long. Blogging seems a bit redundant at that point because I'm not doing much of anything.

College me is a lot more exciting than summer me.

Regardless, I'll keep updating with books I've read this summer. (I'm working my way through Bossypants by Tina Fey, and picked up a couple of plays that I've been meaning to read for a while.) And some other silly stuff.

As for the most exciting and possibly downright disturbing event of the summer so far:

Voldemort appeared in my cheesecake.


Creepy right? Well, I've got a glorified stick that I've fashioned into a wand. If Voldemort shows up, I can just stab him with that I guess. 

That's it for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like Christmas presents-- you can never have enough! ;)
I will definitely reply as soon as I can! :)

Thanks for reading again!