Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hello Readers!

I'm back!

After last semester, I've really decided to come back to the blogging realm for good. Last semester was difficult with classes, and now I'm looking forward to continuing blogging, although a little differently.

Blogging and keeping an updated journal has been a bit difficult for me. As I've mentioned in the past, I hate hate HATE talking about the routine things I do, and often find myself annoyed at the fact that I don't have any thing interesting to share.

So far that, I am sorry. :)

However, right now 2014 has started, and I've got a couple of things on my plate.

  • As of this Spring, I am double majoring (!!!!!) in German and Bioengineering. For my senior project for German, I'm bridging the gap between science and the German language. (More specifically the terminology used in Genetics and the terms used in the German language.) To keep myself on top of this project, and make sure I'm doing it in a timely place, I've decided to blog about my findings. I've found in the past, explaining why a certain topic is important in a research paper, I've found blogging and jotting down my ideas in a blog format to be very helpful. 
  • It's my final semester here on campus at Stony Brook University. As happy as I am to graduate and go on with my studies elsewhere, I am sad to leave my friends. I've got some fun excursions and things planned with my friends that I'll be sharing here as a way to hold on to the memories for both myself and my friends. :)
  • I'm also in the process of redo-ing my whole entire wardrobe. It's been a challenging experience, but a very happy one. I'm hoping to bring my style to this blog, and maybe help add to this blog. :)
  • Last but not least, I'm writing a memoir for fun. While someday I hope to get published, at the moment it's very rudimentary. The memoir is full of silly life stories and is a huge side project. I have no timeframe for this project, but it's a silly side project that I'm happy to share with you. While I won't be posting entire parts of it here, I am hoping to add some excerpts here and there. 
Anyway, I'm glad to be back, and I'm ready to take this blog to a whole new level. Let's hope I keep up with it this time! (Really, let's hope!) 

And in case you didn't read all of that, or don't want to, here's a short summary in gif form: 


(How great was Benedict Cumberbatch's photobomb?)

XO, 
Sheilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like Christmas presents-- you can never have enough! ;)
I will definitely reply as soon as I can! :)

Thanks for reading again!